Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via Skill Select with details of your nominated occupation, skills and qualifications. Skill Select will estimate a points score and rank you against other intending migrants. You will be invited to apply for the visa if you are ranked high enough and there are places available for your nominated occupation. If you are invited, you have 60 calendar days to apply for the visa.
- The visa application must be lodged through SkillSelect;
- You can be inside or outside Australia when you lodge your application;
- If you apply whilst you are in Australia, you may be eligible for a Bridging visa that allows you to stay lawfully in the country whilst your application is processed;
- A visa application charge is payable to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship when you lodge your application;
- Your application must reflect the information provided in your Expression of Interest and be supported by relevant documentary evidence.