Lower secondary education builds on the student’s learning from primary school.
The course content spans the following learning areas:
- English or English as an Additional Language/Dialect (EaL/D)
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education
- Admission Requirement
Year 11 is the start of a student’s preparation for secondary school graduation and university studies. Upon successful completion of Years 11 and 12, students are awarded a:
- Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) for students in our WA schools
- High School Certificate (HSC) for student inour NSW school
- Demonstrate a minimum standard of literacy and a minimum standard of numeracy
- Complete a minimum of 20 units or equivalents:
- A minimum of 10 Year 12 units or equivalent
- Two completed Year 11 English units and two completed Year 12 English units
Contact us today for a document checklist to complete your enrolment into a High school Program in Australia.
Contact us today for a document checklist to complete your enrolment into a High School Program in Australia.