Migration Options in Melbourne and Sydney have always been limited to the best and the most critical occupations, migrants and students need to understand that migration to the 2 biggest cities will always be difficult.
Subclass 190 (Western Australia State Nominated)
Students whom have studied in Sydney and Melbourne have further options now with the Western Australia State Government announcing the new Subclass 190 (Western Australian Migration Stream 2) list. This list expands into further occupations that will give graduates in other states the options for migration to Western Australia permanently. The State Government Sets out the requirements below for potential migrants;
1) Live In Western Australia
Applicant’s must reside in Australia to be eligible for the WA state nomination and must not hold a section 48 bar. They must show clearly an Australian address through;
- A Current Lease Agreement
- Current Utility Bill
2) Applicants must demonstrate a level of English applicable to the type of occupation you are nominating
- Managers will nee to show a minimum of IELTs 7.0 in all bands (or equivalent)
- Professionals will need to show a minimum of IELTs 6.0 in all bands (or equivalent)
3) Provide an employment contract in your occupation or closely related that outlines 12 months from the start of your application for State Nomination and have a working hour period of at least 35 hours
The Contract Must Include;
- full names of both the employer and the employee;
- contract start and end date (if permanent, only start date is required). The start date must be within three months of your application;
- job title and related ANZSCO code;
- job description;
- terms and conditions of employment (such as salary, hours of work, leave entitlements and superannuation) which must be no less favourable than those that would apply to an Australian citizen or permanent resident doing equivalent work. If your contract does not describe your terms and conditions of employment, you can provide the Enterprise Agreement or industrial Award for your occupation;
- location of employment;
- a statement that work specified in the employment contract must be performed by the employee and not contracted out to a third party;
- signed and dated by the employer and the employee; and
- must be drafted by the employer and not by the employee.
You will need to provide a copy of your contract as part of the State nomination application and it must be provided as one document.
We will also assess whether:
- an appropriate salary will be paid for the specified occupation, based on market salary rates;
- the business employing you is genuine and operating in the location specified; and
- as the employee, you will bear no financial risk and be provided with the relevant tools and equipment to successfully undertake the tasks required.
4) Demonstrate sufficient settlement funds
If you live outside of WA, you must have sufficient funds to cover your settlement costs and living costs for at least three months.
The minimum amount of funds required is:
for a single person – $20,000 (AUD);
for a couple – $30,000 (AUD); and
for every additional dependant – $5,000 (AUD).
You will be asked to show proof of funds through bank statements or asset valuations.
|321212||Diesel Motor Mechanic||221111||Accountant (General)||121214||Grain, Oilseed or Pasture Grower||321213||Motorcycle Mechanic|
|411712||Disabilities Service Officer (Mental Health only)****||231111||Aeroplane Pilot||121215||Grape Grower||251312||Occupational Health and Safety Adviser|
|334113||Drainer||311111||Agricultural Technician||313111||Hardware Technician||224712||Organisation and Methods Analyst|
|272112||Drug and Alcohol Counsellor||334112||Airconditioning and Mechanical Services Plumber||231114||Helicopter Pilot||332211||Painting Trades Worker|
|241111||Early Childhood (Pre-Primary School) Teacher||261311||Analyst Programmer||141311||Hotel or Motel Manager||351112||Pastrycook|
|233311||Electrical Engineer||312111||Architectural Draftsperson||234413||Hydrogeologist||233612||Petroleum Engineer|
|312312||Electrical Engineering Technician||312199||Architectural, Building and Surveying Technicians, nec||135199||ICT Managers nec||334111||Plumber (General)|
|342211||Electrical Linesworker||321111||Automotive Electrician||135112||ICT Project Manager||322312||Pressure Welder|
|341111||Electrician (General)||351111||Baker||262112||ICT Security Specialist||133511||Production Manager (Forestry)|
|341112||Electrician (Special Class)||121312||Beef Cattle Farmer||331213||Joiner||133512||Production Manager (Manufacturing)|
|342313||Electronic Equipment Trades Worker||331111||Bricklayer||362213||Landscape Gardener||133513||Production Manager (Mining)|
|342315||Electronic Instrument Trades Worker (Special Class)||394111||Cabinetmaker||311413||Life Science Technician||233513||Production or Plant Engineer|
|133211||Engineering Manager||141111||Café or Restaurant Manager||341113||Lift Mechanic||263311||Telecommunications Engineer|
|333211||Fibrous Plasterer||331212||Carpenter||312911||Maintenance Planner||263312||Telecommunications Network Engineer|
|323211||Fitter (General)||331211||Carpenter and Joiner||224711||Management Consultant||233215||Transport Engineer|
|323212||Fitter and Turner||351311||Chef||233512||Mechanical Engineer||393311||Upholsterer|
|332111||Floor Finisher||234211||Chemist||312511||Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson||234711||Veterinarian|
|231113||Flying Instructor||134111||Child Care Centre Manager||312512||Mechanical Engineering Technician||361311||Veterinary Nurse|
|399212||Gas or Petroleum Operator||233211||Civil Engineer||322311||Metal Fabricator||242211||Vocational Education Teacher|
|334114||Gasfitter||312211||Civil Engineering Draftsperson||323214||Metal Machinist (First Class)||333411||Wall and Floor Tiler|
|234411||Geologist||312114||Construction Estimator||234912||Metallurgist||261212||Web Developer|
|234412||Geophysicist||133111||Construction Project Manager||233611||Mining Engineer (excluding Petroleum)||322313||Welder (First Class)|
|233212||Geotechnical Engineer||351411||Cook||121411||Mixed Crop and Livestock Farmer||394213||Wood Machinist|
|333111||Glazier||262111||Database Administrator||121317||Mixed Livestock Farmer||261312||Developer Programmer|
|321211||Motor Mechanic (General)|